31 Mar 2010

The Joy Of Easter

I taught today at my son's school, the previledge was the joy of teaching bible, the kids were facinated with it, I had the joy of teaching them about Easter and the true meaning of it.  I told them about a God who lovingly gave His Son for us and that not only did He die for our sins, He rose victoriously because the grave could not hold Him, I love that part where the two men dressed in white addressed the sorrowful women and said "Why do you seek the living among the dead, He is not here, He has risen" Wow what an awesome statement, the crunch line of the whole Christian message that the Saviour had risen.  I'm looking forward to sharing with my boys the true meaning of Easter and sharing with them the message of the cross and if they're lucky they might even get some chocolate :)

No comments:

Music

World Prayer